Menu
Select Page

Hi there and welcome!  

RSS

Sara Hubrich
(@sara)
Active Member Admin
21/02/2018 2:45 pm  

Hi, I'm Sara, head administrator of Jetpack7's community. I also handle customer inquiries, shipping of products, and generally manage the business around the office. It's nice to meet you! If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to Private Message (PM) me. I'm here to help.

ReplyQuote
Marlyn_Mason
(@marlyn_mason)
05/04/2018 8:58 am  

Hi Sara, my name is Grant Ellis (Marlyn_Mason on Kickstarter as I handled Marlyn's kickstarters for her short films... she's been piling up RPG contribution credits by having our accounts connected though!)

My twitter handle is @WisePapaGrant and I am a partnered Twitch streamer with the following channels:
The Greyhawk Channel - Classic Crawls
UnMadeGaming - MythDawn
EncounterRoleplay - The Story Forge
WebDM Show - Land Between Two Rivers
Exploding Dice - D&D World Series
Monte Cook Games - The Owl of Lysia

I have used the Gods & Goddesses Supplement in my homebrew campaign world for about 7 months and my character on WebDM show is a Cleric of Baba Yaga.

ReplyQuote
Sara Hubrich
(@sara)
Active Member Admin
25/05/2018 10:31 pm  
Posted by: Marlyn_Mason

Hi Sara, my name is Grant Ellis (Marlyn_Mason on Kickstarter as I handled Marlyn's kickstarters for her short films... she's been piling up RPG contribution credits by having our accounts connected though!)

My twitter handle is @WisePapaGrant and I am a partnered Twitch streamer with the following channels:
The Greyhawk Channel - Classic Crawls
UnMadeGaming - MythDawn
EncounterRoleplay - The Story Forge
WebDM Show - Land Between Two Rivers
Exploding Dice - D&D World Series
Monte Cook Games - The Owl of Lysia

I have used the Gods & Goddesses Supplement in my homebrew campaign world for about 7 months and my character on WebDM show is a Cleric of Baba Yaga.

Welcome, Grant! So nice to have you here!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register