Select Page

[Sticky] FAQ  

RSS

Sara Hubrich
(@sara)
Active Member Admin
21/02/2018 6:55 pm  

Why are my posts moderated?

New users to our forum must have 5 posts approved by staff before removal from moderation queue. This is an anti-spam measure.

Where are notifications from topic subscriptions, @mentions, etc?

You receive all notifications, except new PM notifications, by email.

How do I send a PM?

From a topic: Click the user's avatar or user name, on the next page click "Send a Message". This will take you to the PM page where you can compose a message. Your message history with the user is displayed here, too!

From your profile page: Click "Messages". On the left hand side you will see a menu option icon:

Screen Shot 2018 02 21 at 6.48.41 PM

Click "New Conversation" and enter the title of the PM, the username (@USERNAME) you want to PM, and a message. You can enter part of the username and the system will provide you with a list of users to PM. Separate multiple users with commas.

You can also add users to an existing PM thread by clicking the people icon:

Screen Shot 2018 02 21 at 6.53.43 PM

How do I mention someone?

In a new topic or post, type the username you wish to tag, preceded by @, like so: @USERNAME

How do I set my avatar?

By default, Jetpack7 forum uses the avatar associated with your Wordpress account's avatar. You can change this by hovering over "My Profile" at the top of the forums, then select "Account", and avatar options are on that page.

How do I add an image to post content?

While composing/editing a post, lace your cursor where you want the image in your post to be located. Click "Attach Files" beneath the text entry box. Drag/drop an image, or click "Attach Files", then click "Start Upload". Next, select the image(s) you want to insert and click "Insert Into Post". Your previously uploaded images will be stored for later use.

Edited: 8 months  ago

ReplyQuote
Share:

Working

Please Login or Register